Township and Rural Development

For township or rural areas, request permission in writing from tribal councilor, headman or local authority to use the land for building a liquor store, before you build. Premises still being built will qualify by completing the license application appropriately. … Continued

Own a Fully Fitted Bottle Store Anywhere in South Africa. Liquor License Application Included.

eLiquor Franchise Shop to Let